This new guide will teach you how to create stronger backlinks and rank your website in Google Search Engine. Before moving on, let me tell you “What is Backlinking?”.A link created, when one site links to another, is known as Backlinking. Backlinks are also referred to as “Inbound backlinking” and “External or incoming Backlinking”.
Table of Contents
Backlinking is a large piece of ranking puzzle. Organic traffic on your website is directly related to backlinks your website has. Stronger backlinks, the more organic traffic you will get by ranked high in search engine. Search Engine use backlinks to rank any website on Google. When one website links to another site, Search Engine consider it as not worthy content. It means if many websites are linked to the same website or page, they are representing “vote of confidence” on Specific content.
Other factors, including UX and content quality, have become more prominent in the ranking website on a peak, but they still cannot be compared with backlinking in ranking any website. You can rank high using backlinks if your website is authoritative.
Many People don’t have any idea about when the backlinking’s value the most.
They build a structure of the website and start backlinking, which make ranking slower. You must have a well-optimized or authoritative website to make your backlinking effective. And if your backlinks are effective, you don’t need to work hard as previous.
Many Technical issues can be dangerous for UX (Correlated to SEO performance). You must care about UX issues. Some critical issues are;
- Your website should be mobile-friendly because Google crawler also looks for mobile friendliness. You can use Google’s mobile-friendly check to overview your site.
- Your site loading speed should be 2 to 3 seconds. Site loading speed plays a vital role in ranking higher by Crawler. You can use Google’s PageSpeed Insights for this purpose.
- Duplicate your content using Siteliner. Try to have compelling content on your website.
- Duplicate metadata.
- Avoid incorrect use of directives. Should have the proper and right looking pattern.
- Look for canonical errors.
Building backlinks to your website is time taking process with good effort. These are necessary components of off-page SEO. Here are some best effective ways which can help you to get backlinks to your website.
- I always prefer the broken link building method. This process involves contacting webmaster to report broken links on the website (remember broken backlinks or expire backlinks are mostly found with high-value page authority and domain authority). Other sites can register these links. So if you are using the webmaster a fever by reporting broken links, you can get them. For this purpose, you will have to find websites relevant to your niche
- Guest Post is the best way to get pure link.
- Get comment link form forums related to your niche.
- Search on google for the post and analyze which are ranking on the top. Improve and expend such posts.
- Create social media accounts for your website and add links to your social media profile, which will help you to get social signals.
- Write guest posts on other websites and blogs as well and promote your site with them by linking.
- Create useful posts by targeting the keywords “How to”, “Why” and “What”. Such keywords are always adequate to get more backlinks.
- Write Ultimate Guide Posts. It should be containing several thousand posts and cover the whole topic from every angle.
- Spy on your competitor’s link building and earning techniques. Follow them on their social media account and keep an eye on each activity.
Backlinks containing high Page-authority and high Domain-authority in the same niche are considered more effective. You can find backlinks by using SEMrush Tool.
There are two basic types of backlinks.
This type of backlink tells the search engine not to follow provided links. So no traffic is going to any website from this process. That’s why NoFollow backlinks are not useful.
Dofollow is always helpful for the crawler to follow and in indexing the backlink. Dofollow link directly referred search engine’s crawler to your site from another website which improves your ranking and traffic.
Backlinks are significant for ranking your website as they are directly correlated to the SEO algorithm. This provides traffic to the linked site and makes a conversation between websites using links provided. For example, you can ask someone (whose blog or articles are read by the public) to write a blog post for your website on content and link that blog post with your content. The reader will divert to your content using that link, and this process will increase organic traffic to your website.
Open up Ahrefs keyword Explorer Tool and putt up your targeted keyword. Scroll down and export top 10-12 results for your target keyword phrase.
Now average out the total linking root domains for these results. The average you get is the answer to how many backlinks you need to rank your website.